The registration fee to exhibit at the CAMT 2022 In-Person Conference on July 14-15, 2022 will be $4400.
- Thank you for your interest in serving as an exhibitor for CAMT 2022: The Reunion Tour. Booth priority will be given to exhibitors selling mathematics products or services and by the date and time payment is received.
- By agreeing to exhibit at CAMT, you and your employees will be required to abide by the CAMT Exhibit Terms and Conditions and show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID PCR test no more than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Exhibitors whose booths are vacated or dismantled in any way prior to 1:00 p.m. on Friday will not be allowed to exhibit the following year.
- Once payment is received, a company will be assigned and notified of a confirmed booth space.
- This fee will enable an exhibitor to exhibit in the CAMT Virtual Conference through December 31, 2022.