Reasons to Attend
We can’t wait to see everyone in person at the Fort Worth Convention Center and OMNI FORT WORTH HOTEL!
We will bring teachers, supervisors and administrators together to learn, network and exchange instructional strategies during this engaging event. Your health and safety matters; anyone attending the event must follow CAMT’s health and safety protocols.
• Over 500 educational sessions presented by knowledgeable speakers focused on equity, math strategies, EL, intervention, GT and education technology
• Keynote sessions presented by nationally known authors and presenters
• The latest information from TEA staff on new item types available on assessments
• All sessions will be focused on making math come alive in the classroom in order to fully engage students
• Learn how to teach using equitable practices that promote high standards for all students