Talented Renewal Hours
Do You Need GT Renewal Training?
Texas law requires teachers receive 30 hours of training in gifted education to be eligible to teach gifted; in addition, teachers must receive six hours of training yearly to maintain that eligibility. Thanks to a partnership with the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented, we are able to provide six hours of GT training credit at the CAMT 2022 in person event.
• Reaching Higher by Going Deeper, Part I on July 13th at 10:00 AM
• Reaching Higher by Going Deeper, Part II on July 13th at 11:30 AM
• How to Put the “M” in STEM on July 13th at 1:00 PM
• Growing Stronger Mathematicians Through Writing on July 13th at 2:30 PM
• Academic Vocabulary: Beginning with the Language of the Discipline Icon on July 14th at 10:00 AM
• Math Apps and Tech for Differentiation, Extension, and Acceleration in K-12 on July 14th at 11:30 AM
• STEAM in the GT World on July 14th at 1:00 PM